The juice is extracted from fresh Moringa leaves by a cold-pressing process, to ensure the optimum preservation of heat-sensitive antioxidants. Moringa juice contains more vitamin C than the powder or capsules, due to the fact that nutrients are lost in the drying of the leaves. People generally experience faster results since the juice extract is absorbed more quickly by the digestive system than the powder or capsules.
How to use Moringa Leaf Juice Extract
The daily dose of Moringa juice is 20ml. It can be taken on its own or mixed with water at any time of the day, with or without a meal.
- 92 Nutrients
- 46 Antioxidants
- 36 Anti-Inflammatories
- 18 Amino Acids
- 9 Essential Amino Acids
- 30% Protein
- 38% Carbohydrates
- 9% Fibre
- 4% Fat
- Preserved with 18% organic alcohol.
Health Benefits of Moringa Leaf Juice Extract
- Bioavailable nutrient dense source of nutrients
- Antioxidant-rich food
- Promotes weight loss
- May aid in the reduction of blood sugar levels
- Safeguards the liver
- Cancer prevention and treatment
- Constipation, gastritis, ulcers, and ulcerative colitis can all be treated with this supplement.
- Aids in the battle against illness due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Builds immunity
- Treats anemia due to high iron content
- Aids in the treatment of edema
- Skin and hair protection and nourishment
- Improves bone health
- Reduces anxiety, depression, and exhaustion
- Reduces excessive blood pressure and improves eye health
- Aids in the healing of wounds
- Aids in the reduction of inflammation
- Can help decrease cholesterol levels
- It keeps your heart in good shape.
- Improves sleep
Drink 20ml Moringa juice per day as treatment for acute conditions. This dose can be reduced to 10ml per day for maintenance.